There are four easy ways to register for a class with Everett Parks & Recreation.
Available 24 hours a day at SignMeUp.everettwa.gov. Call ahead to receive a one-time assigned pin number that is required for online registration.
Use your Visa or MasterCard Call us at 425-257-8300 option 2, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. Have your credit card number and class name ready.
Mail in a completed recreation registration form available at the recreation office. Include your Visa or MasterCard number or a check or money order payable to City of Everett and mail to:
Everett Parks & Recreation
802 E Mukilteo Blvd.
Everett, WA 98203
Forest Park Recreation Office
802 E. Mukilteo Blvd., Everett
9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Cancellation & refund policy
- If your class is canceled, we will notify you by phone.
- To request a withdrawal or refund from a class, please call the recreation office during business hours 9am-5:30pm Monday through Friday or submit an email after hours to email@example.com.
- Classes canceled by the Recreation Office will be refunded in full.
- Classes canceled by the patron require two weeks cancellation notice and a $5 administrative fee will be charged.
- To avoid the $5 fee, customers may credit their account. Credit must be used within 6 months. If not used within 6 months, a refund check will be issued minus the $5 admin fee.
- Programs with specified registration deadline will receive NO refund or partial refund after the deadline.
- Certain programs are not refundable. These programs are generally not administered by the Parks and Recreation Department; therefore, we cannot be responsible for policy decisions regarding refunds with other organizations.
- Refunds take 15 business days to process.
The City of Everett does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission of access to, or treatment in, its programs or activities. Requests for assistance or accommodations can be arranged by contacting the Recreation Office at 425-257-8300 at time of registration or at least two weeks before the program start date.